Frequently Asked Questions

General FAQs

How do I contact the Hawaiiana property manager or accountant for my property?

For up-to-date contact information for your Management Executive, On-Site Manager or Accountant, start here.

I am interested in employment with Hawaiiana. How do I apply?

Qualified applicants with experience in property management, accounting, administration or related fields are encouraged to send their resumes to our Human Resources Department at We will keep your resume on file for 90 days, and will contact you should an appropriate position arise.

For Residents

How do I change my mailing and/or billing address?

To assure utmost security, Hawaiiana accepts changes of address only by the owner of record. Click here to fill out a Change of Address form online. Signed requests can be faxed to 593-6333 or sent by U.S. mail to:

Hawaiiana Management Company, Ltd. 711 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 700 Honolulu, HI 96813 ATTN: ADDRESS CHANGE Email:

How do I record a name change, or correct the spelling of my name on my bills and correspondence?

A Hawaiiana Accounting Specialists can assist you with this request. Please call or email an Accounting Specialist at 808-440-5530 or

What are the ways I can pay my monthly maintenance fee?

For details on the various payment options, please click here.

I've lost (or did not receive) my payment coupons. What should I do?

Please click here to complete an online Coupon Request form. You may also contact a Hawaiiana Accounting Specialist 808-440-5530. Please have your account number and billing address available when you call to make your request.

Please note: If you did not receive your coupons because your mailing address is incorrect, please also fill out and sign a Change of Address form.

Can I set up recurring maintenance fee payments from my credit or debit card?

Click here for a complete brochure describing SurePay. Click here to complete an online SurePay application form. You may also print the informational PDF, which includes a mail-in or faxable sign-up form.

How do I sign up for SurePay, automated maintenance fee deductions?

Click here to complete an online SurePay application form. Click here for a complete brochure describing SurePay. You may also print this form for a mail-in or faxable form sign-up form.

How do I change or update my bank account or other SurePay automated deduction information?

To make changes in your SurePay account, a new form must be completed with current information and your signature. Click here to complete an online SurePay application form. To download a brochure which contains the appropriate mail-in or faxable form, click here.

How do I cancel my SurePay automated deduction?

Please click here for an online SurePay Cancellation form. You may also terminate SurePay by sending a written letter of notification to:

Hawaiiana Management Company, Ltd. Attention: SurePay 711 Kapiolani Boulevard, Suite 700 Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

NOTE: Your letter must be received on or before the 15th of a month to terminate service for the following month, and include your phone number and original signature for the termination to be effective.

Still can't find an answer to your questions?

Contact Us